4 ea. Ripe peaches, cut in half, pit removed, diced into ¼ inch cubes
1 oz. Red onion, peeled and minced (approximately 2 Tbsp.)
2 oz. Rice wine vinegar
1/2 oz. Fresh mint – minced (approximately 2 Tbsp.)
2 oz. Olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
12 oz. Skinless salmon fillet – cut into 12ea., 1 oz. cubes (approximately 1” x 1” x1”).
Salt and Pepper as needed
4 oz. Hot Pepper Jelly – we like Stonewall Kitchen of Maine
These are the tools and equipment required to prepare your Broiled Chilean Salmon with Peach Salsa
- Small glass bowls,
- Metal spoons,
- Kitchen knife,
- Cutting board,
- Small baking pan, (be sure it fits inside your oven)
- Aluminum foil,
- Toaster oven,
- 4 ea – Skewers
Method of Preparation
To prepare your delicious, broiled Chilean Salmon Peach Salsa
- Combine peaches, onion, vinegar, mint, and olive oil in bowl. Taste and adjust with salt and pepper. Let rest at room temperature.
- Place three salmon cubes on each skewer (three per skewer = one portion). Place skewers on foil lined baking pan.
- Preheat toaster oven on “broil” setting – be sure rack is in lowest position (bottom).
- Place pepper jelly in small glass bowl or mug and heat for 15 seconds in microwave. Spoon or drizzle jelly over each piece of salmon.
- Place salmon in toaster oven on broil (high) and cook for 6 minutes.
- Spoon 2 ounces (1/4 cup) of salsa onto a plate and top with salmon skewer. Drizzle with additional jelly if you like. Enjoy.
Note: Serve with your favorite sides – we love pairing with steamed Jasmine Rice and sautéed fennel.
Chilean Salmon – Delicious, Nutritious, Always Available.
All our Salmon recipes utilize widely available ingredients that are often prepackaged for safety and hygiene, are easy to prepare, nutritious, and delicious. If you have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org