- 4 Salmon Fillets (approximately 12 ounces total, skin on, thawed) (3 ounces each, skin on or skinless per preference)
- Salt, Pepper as needed
- 1 ounce Olive Oil
- 4 ounces Fresh Pasta (roughly half of a standard 9-ounce package)
- 3.5 ounce Fresh Pesto (roughly half of a standard 7-ounce container)
- 4 ounces Cherry tomatoes (whole or sliced in half)
- 4 ounces Salad Greens (any type works)
- 1 ounce Parmesan Cheese (fresh grated)
- Sauté Pan
- 2 – gallon pot to boil water
- Medium-sized metal bowl
- Cheese grater for parmesan
- Service spoon
Method of Preparation
- Dust salmon fillet with salt, and pepper.
- Place two gallons of water with generous pinch of salt to boil in medium sized pot on stove.
- Drop full package of pasta into boiling water. Cook for 3 minutes and strain. Place, while still warm, into a medium sized bowl.
- Place sauté pan on stove and heat to medium, drizzle pan with olive oil, add salmon skin side down.
- While salmon is cooking, add two ounces of pesto to pasta and gently toss to fully coat.
- After 3 minutes, flip salmon and continue cooking for 3-4 more minutes. Remove from pan to a plate.
- Add tomatoes and greens to pan salmon was cooked in. Add remaining pesto and stir until vegetables are wilted. Add tomatoes and greens to bowl with pasta and gently stir. Taste, season with salt, pepper.
- Swirl pasta into four generous portions and transfer to four dinner plates.
- Place salmon fillets on top of pasta – skin side up.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
All our Salmon recipes utilize widely available ingredients that are often prepackaged for safety and hygiene, are easy to prepare, nutritious, and delicious. If you have questions email us at email@example.com