20 oz. Skin-on Chilean Salmon Fillets cut into 4ea., 5 oz. portions (roughly 1 inch thick)
(we prefer portions that include part of the belly flap)
1 oz. Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper as needed
Sushi Rice Base:
1 oz. Furikake Seasoning (2 Tbsp.)
1 oz. Gochugaru Pepper (2 Tbsp.)
1 oz. Scallions, sliced thin (2 Tbsp.)
2 Cups Sushi Rice, cooked and seasoned (or cooked plain white rice)
4 ea. Nori Sheets
4 oz. Butter, softened
1 oz. Red Miso Paste
1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice (2 tsp.)
- Panini Grill, Spatula, Small Food Processor, Small Metal Spoons, Serving Plates.
Method of Preparation
- Rub Chilean Salmon portions with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat Panini Grill on medium high until hot, place salmon fillet on grill, skin side down. Close grill and cook for 8 minutes.
- While salmon is cooking, place butter into small food processor and add miso paste and lime juice. Pulse until blended and smooth.
- Trim each Nori sheet to fit serving plate. Top with cooked rice.
- When salmon is cooked, remove from Panini grill and place on top of cooked rice.
- Spoon 1 ounce of Miso butter on to each of the fillets. Sprinkle ¼ ounce (approximately 1 tsp) each of Furikake, Gochugaru, and sliced scallion onto each fillet. Enjoy!
All our Salmon recipes utilize widely available ingredients that are often prepackaged for safety and hygiene, are easy to prepare, nutritious, and delicious. If you have questions email us at email@example.com